secret place on Earth

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I will be well

Hello good morternoon… today I was reluctant to wake up from bed as the first conscious thought I had was to ask ‘Where is he’. I wondered if he had a wild night ytd , if hes well for work today…

I settled for the Japanese kueh lapis my sister bought ytd for my brunch. Love them very much… and I don’t know what else to eat.

I thought that I should give myself a fair chance to carefully evaluate the degree of his indispensability in life when he is not around. Perhaps we are both used to having each other around even after every fight and never thought that any one of us will walk out on each other.

But I will be well. I may be a little lost at the moment but I will be well…

12:41 pm