Another episode of heartbreak to live by… Enough of tears, enough of paranoia, enough of submissions. I love myself very much and it’s not just ANYone that can do it better than I do.
I don’t need a chauffeur, another wallet, smses in the day or phonecalls at night. Another beautiful day is possible without them.
Though sometimes I wish for a hand to hold, a body to lay on, and a heart to live in… but they ought to belong to someone worthy.
For someone who is worthy for your loving touch will not let you go, will not keep you waiting for too long, will not threaten you.
I may still have a missing part in me, a part that is screaming for love, attention and appreciation, a part that is dying to share my world…The very part may not necessary have to be directed at a sole party.
Therefore, I do not simply belong to ANYone.