secret place on Earth

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

secret desires

As my new blog title ‘secret place on Earth’ suggests, the contents mentioned here are not publicly told to anyone because I am very shy. Nevertheless, there is nothing at the moment for me to hide. Hopefully, I can open up to more people when I make the effort to note down my observed thoughts and emotions here.

I only started my day at noon and spent the rest of the time at Central as it was part of my plan to read the 2 dharma books while chillaxing with some cakes and coffee.

Then I got very restless probably because of the dose of caffeine so decided to leave my seat at tcc. Very predictably, I settled myself by the mesmerising riverside together with many other strangers at about 6pm.

It’s kinda fascinating to see how people are naturally attracted to the waters. It is a place where a lot of people can feel most at ease with themselves. At times like this, I will feel like I enjoy being a bystander very much. I enjoyed watching the the hustle bustle from afar, new rapids form when the boats passed, and my thoughts come and go.

12:07 am