The youth outing ytd had just conveniently marked the end of the first half of 2011. Will the destiny of my second half of the year be decided by the response from nus?
On many occasions in life, I feel like I’m allowing others to take charge of my own destiny, and on my part, I know what I want the outcome to be. This process of anticipating the suspense is…… a suffering.
From what I seeing, there are mainly 2 faults that contribute to this suffering. My laziness and narrow-mindedness.
I am once again, starting to rely on something for a pleasure that began without a reason and continuing without certainty… This reliance can bring me on a cloud nine and at the same time entangle my cardiac arteries.
In this case, I am lazy in many ways. I am lazy because I choose to wait, often have thoughts of not being good enough, not daring to make differences… As a result, I’m waiting for dunno-what-to-happen. WHAT’S NEW?
Today I’m drawing parallels between both external and personal issues from me. I want to do something about them…. before another 6 months come to an end again.