can’t believe I’m meeting yen and the rest later and I’m muted by my sorethroat !!!! I might bring along some writing materials for dinner -.-
I’ll be away for a mysterious buddhist youth camp from this coming thu to sun. Judging from the way the organisers publicise it, it seems like the camp is quite xiong…. which I’m not very mentally prepared for. But still, I dunno what exactly am I expecting from the camp. The meeting point is in the north o.O actual venue is unknown. haha I wonder if we’re going to stay at a chalet, campsite or monastery. :> let’s see how lor hor…. It has been a long time for me to stay at a campsite btw…
I had an interesting weekend btw. I erupted in cold sweat under my blanket on friday night and experienced a burst of energy on my early saturday morning to poh ming tse together with alex. actually I was feeling quite unprepared… yet very grateful I could listen to so many teachings for the past 1 year. I’ve never dreamt that I’ll be representing a tibetan buddhist tradition today… And following the dharma quiz at PMT was my granny’s 88th birthday dinner. that was good food along macpherson road but unfortunately, I was suffering from a lousy appetite the whole day. I was looking through the pictures taken that evening and started admiring my skin colour…. I kinda like this shade of tan…. hahaha… and then I spent my sunday morning and afternoon at davinia’s place for dharma junior mtg. somehow I think the teachers enjoy getting distracted by davinia’s boys. hehe… and then a surprisingly quiet evening in the east with kit. I mean quiet for my mind, not my ears. hahaha…