secret place on Earth

Sunday, May 22, 2011

i pray for a skillful speech

Another lousy day when I feel like every part of my life is demanding answers which I do not like to think about from me. I don’t see any wit in me that can help to come up with ANSWERS. I can’t remember when did I start to develop a fear for answering people (or myself). Now I just detest thinking for answers. How I wish I have a guidebook to them…

And I think twice before questioning people…..sometimes I don’t dare to question myself.

I hate to think because my brain doesn’t think very well…  Having attended a junior college doesn’t mean the IQ is very high, it just means I’ve been trained to think in a particular way. But I’m also not trying to say that I can think very well in the “jc-way” because if I were to succeed in that then I would have scored fantastic grades for my A levels.

I think, I feel, I believe, I aim….

oh dear…… You don’t know how much I wished to say I don’t know!

omg I’m sorry I must have sounded like a loser in this entry

4:36 pm