secret place on Earth

Saturday, April 16, 2011

how do we meet the right one?

One of the desires that resides in most of our minds, that is the search of our lifelong partner ( but I wonder if we can have many right ones in a lifetime too). I don’t know the way either because I don’t find myself having much luck in romance YET. This is just another late night- inspiration from me… while waiting for my hair to dry (perhaps I should just install a mini hairdryer in my room).

I think the set of requirements with regard to our ideal partner forms naturally at the back of our mind too, such as the height, physique, style (geeky? sporty? artsy?), educational qualification, interests, habits…For me, I dunno what I want because I can’t list out such things clearly.  For some people, they know what exactly they  are looking for.  Sometimes the person we ended up with doesn’t quite match our requirements. I think most of the times it happens lah. Is that why there is a difference between an eye candy and “someone whom we truly love”? What I was trying to say is, if we find ourselves being attracted to say, two persons who are vastly different, maybe these the presence of these 2 persons function differently to suit our needs.

Many times when we find ourselves falling for someone , we can recognise some things in him that are lacking from our requirements.  oh… he is very nice and sweet, buttttt…… So how did we fall in the first place???!!!!! Was it THAT moment? The first discovery of something really special?

Anyway, some people think that by repeatedly thinking and always expecting some things from that someone is a sure sign of being in love. really? I used to think so lah but now maybe not… I experience the same mental process when I’ve just purchased some slightly costlier stuffs except that there was less intensity of emotions involved. haha

1:37 am