secret place on Earth

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

a monster named pride

=( It feels like shit when what I thought could be my world had turned against me. my mind is beclouded with self-defensiveness and angst. I’m not in the mood to talk too much lest I spread this negative energy and more people start to dwell on their emotions too.

I am really not good in expressing myself and connecting with people but if there is one thing that I hope to let everyone understand, that will be ……………………………………………………………………….to save our speech just for someone who needs it.  Very often, we make ourselves heard just for our prideful reasons and it always turn out to be meaningless/hurtful/untactful/irritating/untrue/nonsensical/insensible. because our pride can be quite a monster.

I’m ‘watching’ my pride and speech from now onwards and promise not to commit what I’ve mentioned earlier to my best efforts !

12:23 am