secret place on Earth

Saturday, February 05, 2011

I had rather dull cny holidays this year. Nothing much has changed from last year though, I think it’s just me. I feel sick everyday ( not flu…), I think I look bad, my complexion has deteriorated. My body doesn’t show that it’s unwell and I don’t speak about it. No one suspected too.

Suddenly, I got so tired of talking- talking about things I’ve been repeating for the whole year.

I’m also dreading to meet a group of enthusiastic people whom I don’t know very well for cny visiting. I ….really….just want to…be normal…… and keep quiet. 0:  But then it is a different story when I’m in the enthusiastic party, then I can’t keep quiet.

So I’ve been driving for quite a bit, with my dad shouting at me all the time. To be honest, I’m quite affected when too many people (passengers) are telling me what to do at the same time. But I can’t blame them also… cos I’m really very lousy.

well on a brighter note, I’ve dyed my hair for the first time to a pleasant shade of brown ( not too light but still noticeable)

okay, there is nothing real recent about me that is worth celebrating about.  HURRAY to those who have fought the flu bug over/before the cny holidays and best wishes to the ones who are still sick. Congratulations to babies who have newly expanded their vocabulary. Well done to those who have just mastered an instrument and completed O/A levels. 

I give myself a pat for at least I have a refuge to go for.

11:09 pm