secret place on Earth

Sunday, January 09, 2011

my first notebook

I feel value-added , in a materialistic way, today. ok it doesn’t sound exciting but it quite a big deal to me because my daddy bought me my first notebook! Now that it’s personal, I can do anything to my computer. ok lah it’s not like I know how to do much to it also…..

And luckily I had my brother to accompany me to the electronics fair at suntec. If not I wouldn’t have any idea on how to navigate my way around that place.

Today was the first time I’m driving my family car out to the main road.  That was special to me but I feel like I have to relearn my driving skills when my dad is in the car.

Monday has arrived again and weekends are always over-productive such that I always that I have lost so much sleep over the weekends.

okay time to knock off from temple.

10:19 pm