secret place on Earth

Monday, November 08, 2010

Hi Hi ! I'm back again..

Quite a tiring day for me today because I slept late last night and had to wake up early this morning for dharma junior 2011 curriculum discussion. This morning's meeting was interesting because lama popped by a couple of times and gave many helpful advices on our lesson plans. I've always believed that children dharma is very important …..so I'm very keen about taking up this challenge. Well anw…I wanna try my best to do a good job in this. Now it turns out that most of our lesson outlines have to be revised and it is going to be more meaningful. That would mean that a lot of reading and clarifications have to be done.

It's funny how there seems to be a continuity in the different things I've been doing this year.

Why am I dealing with so many kids?! Partly because I agreed to all of them but that was because all these opportunities had arisen. Plus, I'm not the kind who likes to entertain children. I would like to understand them and then learn to love them but I don't like to baby-talk too much with them. Sometimes baby-talking is necessary to build a rapport but when it's too much……it's nothing detrimental lah I guess…. It just disinterests me. Sigh

Hahaha…

And then in the afternoon I had lunch with family in view of my brother's upcoming birthday. And then went to search for the breadmaker at OG departmental mall. there wasn't much discount to it so we dropped the idea of buying it. Nice, haven't really been out with my siblings for quite some time already.

And there is a greater cause for celebration and that is, my brother agreed to join my mom and I this evening for Tibetan Buddhism course. J that's a very good start to get one to open up your mind!


 

12:41 am