Saturday, May 01, 2010
it has been a long wait
weather: slightly breezy
mood: good
I'm very excited cos I'm gonna have dim sum with family to celebrate daddy's birthday. I love to hang around with my family on sundays that I'm not working or stupid things like rushing through las min homework.
I should reflect upon myself huh...getting real impatient with guests lately. I did try to mask my frustration in front of them but it's not doing any good to myself if I get all pissed with them everyday. I should be more understanding lor... no one with the intent of playing at the themepark will be interested to make things difficult for people righttt? ok I'll be a kind girl from next week onwards.
I was tasked to entertain the guests during the downtimes these 2 days. it's so challenging to do that when everyone has a black face. I didn't exactly do a good job but hey....i managed to break the silence for about 15 mins leh. I've thought of better things to say over the pa system in the future over dinner alr. hahaha...
D: the thought of attracting the attention of all the residents of far far away through the pa system is still very scary...especially...when I'll be making unprofessional impromptu comments. I don't mind if they sounded really lame and lousy....as long as the guests felt that least bit of entertainment? ok lah...I really witnessed an angmoh looking up to me and laugh.:D don't wanna know what were they thinking though.....har har!
9:46 pm