secret place on Earth

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

music and passion were always the fashion

weather:getting better
mood: good

I work in a fictitious (in the most straightforward form) environment.the people aren't exactly real. ie. I'm not an elf flight attendant, really. and I may not be that kind and courteous to the same guests in real life. everything is a product of incentives, technology, cement,sand and concrete....except for the sky and insects. is that why we can never delude ourselves bcos they are everywhere? the weather will never always be fairytale-like kind to us and you are never too far away from a cockroach.

that is what I like about personal blogs. I talk about things that people around me aren't usually interested over here. cos I dont like to discuss issues with people that will potentially turn them off. if you have alr read, congratulations (to me), thank you for understanding me. :)

I'm starting my 3-day week next week. but I haven't found a job yet !!!!! hahaha maybe i'm not supposed to tire myself out. So I'm gonna enrich my life with other stuff instead. like...pick up more reads (yes i know , i've mentioned this many times but i didn't start on that), sign up for yoga classes.....lol

more and more people are getting themselves an iphone ! why?! I wouldn't want to spend so much on a gadget that is black and common. hahah furthermore, I can't imagine myself having a phone with so many functions...i know la, I'm old-fashioned.

ok goingto sleep.
weather is very hot.

10:46 pm