secret place on Earth

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

LET'S GO

weather: hot
mood:good

omg omg omg! 1 more day to off !!!!!

I took a ride at King Julien's in this afternoon with the rest and realised how lively this merry-go-round can get. Well I don't feel that much exhilaration from the attraction when I'm doing my part as a crew personel. Maybe all of us should be guests to the park more often, so that we can appreciate the place as much, and even more than the visitors.

anw, I had so much in the park after I knocked off from work just now. haahahha....so tired and my legs are really sore. hey and I really want to make my calf muscles become smaller leh. have I mentioned that I wanna get the foot massager thing?

I can't wait for my hair to dry so that i can sleep then i can faster wake tmr and spread newly bought tuna on my bread. I haven't eaten tuna with mayo since last dec (am I too specific?). and I can start booking driving lessons for the whole of june tmr ! :)

10:26 pm