Tuesday, April 13, 2010
I think about oreo everytime I step into the breakrm
weather: rainy
mood: good
I've sent out more job resume but got rejected for the first round. nvm, I'll try again. The objective is to do as much things as possible, meet new people and gain more experience during this precious vacation. btw, I'm not intending to resign from my current job. I can't bear to lah. I was previously damn depressed .. You know how sometimes everything just makes you angry. no it's not just pms. I could understand why I was so upset but at least for ytd and today, I'm more at ease...
two more days to my off day ! planning to catch a movie! :)
it's already the 13th of April. I have yet to receive any call/mail from any of the uni. I might...............................wanna consider overseas studies. I heard that theres an aus health sciences seminar coming up in may.
I'm not working this sunday too ! I'm overjoyed...seriously. I'm planning to tour sentosa and resorts world with my family.
well from may onwards, I'll onlybe working on monday, wednesday and friday!!!!!! ;) I promise I will always be fresh and happy at work.
10:50 pm