Monday, April 05, 2010
i love to nua
weather: cloudy
mood: okay
I was scared of tall people for the first time in my 18 years of being soo shoort. Today there were a group of quarrelsome teenage angmohs who looked like giants to me.....boohoohoo...so big already still want to scold me.what happened was there were in the normal queue and I let the people in the express queue to go before them so they couldn't get the front seats. D= but haha actually that's nothing la. they were not that demanding after all....only expressed some frustration. but hey, for a moment, I was quite paiseh....cos ALL OFF THEM ARE OBVIOUSLY LOOKING DOWN AT ME while I was explaining how the express queue works.
k nuff of that. to think that angmohs tend to be more fun-loving than asians.... ok lah, it's still generally true.btw, I think hongkongers are pretty nice people. On the other hand, I know theres another group of people that always cause delays to our operations....hahaha
sigh the soles of my feet are painful s= is that a sign for me to take a break from work? I think I wanna buy a stool tmr....too much tiptoeing is really bad for the feet. =( I feel like getting lin zhi ling's favourite foot massenger from osim (or is it oto? i dunno lar....anything will do)
I feel like....having a picnic.
10:09 pm