Sunday, April 25, 2010
hi how many of you?
weather: cloudy
mood: good
I've been spending a significant amount of time with the babies living diagonally opposite of us. this afternoon they tagged along with my parents to send me off to work.we visited the helix last evening...and had dinner at liang seah st last sunday.
kids and tots and babies and kids!! I see them everyday ! Never in my life was I required to communicate with them all the time. I don't have any younger sibling and my cousins are either around my age or much older than me... Now I realise that it's not easy to be senior-responsible. I dunno how to put that properly lar..
that brings me back to think about the role of adults again.
so tough to be an adult.I want to be a teenager foreverrrr.....so much more room for mistakes and excuses =p
10:20 pm