Sunday, March 14, 2010
=|
weather: cool
mood: ohkay
there was a 50% discount at one of our cafes after park had closed today. so happy cos I bought alot of things! can't wait to taste a bit of mango cheesecake and gingerbread man. not now cos...it's late at night alr...it's so cheap such that I feel like buying everything that's left on the shelf back home for family. but I was a bit paiseh to carry the food to the break room. later people say I'm auntie again. sigh. I certainly hope that such a opportunity comes back all the time !
grrr shit. it becomes a headache whenever i think of my university admission. cos there seems to be so many things to do done. and I have not finished yet. and I'm leaving sg for thailand in 2 days time till next tue. and I have to miss the senior-junior networking session at mica. I feel like going for that...seems really useful for aimless people like me.
working days getting more exciting as I get to interact with more guests. I really like my uniform cos that's what that make people wanna take picture with us. hehe...
= shian
hey..btw this is something kinda random. I find it so mysterious to know people that have some...unspeakable "outside life". I always wonder what do a few of my colleagues do besides working. They are so unlike an average fresh a lvl graduate and I believe that is the only category of people that can live idly without worrying much....
11:10 pm