Wednesday, February 03, 2010
bad days
sian... I'm so unhappy with so many things.
I'm missing school so so sooo much. I miss 08s05 :( I miss azureen :((( I miss the feeling of seeing so many familiar faces everyday.
grrrr...everything is pissing me off. I swear I could have shouted some nasty remarks at my sister if I hadn't shut myself up voluntarily. I was really hopping mad, so much so that I could hear my heart thumping so hard when I stood still.
what's making me buaysong is that everyone else that knew is turning a blind eye to that and just expecting the mess to be somehow cleared up. sorry, I'm not gonna eat a humble pie and settle that obediently.cos obviously, shes the one that's being ridiculous.
btw I'm keeping track of my expenses very strictly cos I wanna hit a certain figure which I'm not gonna disclose here by the time I'm in uni (if I get in lah...hahha)
JJ NIGHT THIS FRIDAY !!!! and steamboat with enchanted people the next day. although I'm not exactly anticipating all the get-togethers with my colleagues but I will try my best for make it cus more team bonding has got to come.
goodnight all. I will make an effort to look smiley without smiling deliberately, otherwise people will think that I'm unfriendly, dao, fierce, old, grumpy, ...and other nonsense.
10:04 pm