secret place on Earth

Thursday, January 21, 2010

sleep sleep i love to sleep

what am I doing at this hour man?! I should be sleeping! I'm sooooo exhausted! but damn I'm sending lotsa pictures to my leader via EMAIL. omg.....shit man needa finish my tonight and I've got no zipping programme!!!! WHY THE HELL DID I VOLUNTEER TO DO THIS?! so kaypoh for what..... i really want to sleep asap.

I know I sound kinda weird here....



btw I'm looking forward to going back to JJ. I miss schooooollll! I feel like dancing alr ^ ^mass dance mass dance !!!! makes me so so so high!!

I don't understand what's so appealing about girls who pretend to be always crazy...( always giggle, never engage in any serious conversations...) That's lame and attention-seeking.
kay i should stop being so bitchy but it irritates me when people discuss about how cute this type of girls are. CUTE YOUR HEAD! dont be mistaken. I'm not sore about it. I'm just reenforcing my stand that I'm against such disgusting kind of "cuteness" lor....
This is certainly a very childish post and ironically, I'm insisting that people on that side are v shallow!!!

12:29 am