secret place on Earth

Sunday, January 31, 2010

precious off days!

I felt really gooooood today ! I'm finally off on my weekends !! :) weet weet ! baked cookies with mom and sister in the afternoon..that's why hor I exited my house in a rush lor, and without making it on time for dinner with ivan, tw , wc and eug.

we had humchimpeng from maxwell. had a hard time meandering thr the crowd in chinatown. poor ivan, perspired so much. lol. and then headed for katong laksa. i know...we travelled alot. most people don't do that for meet ups. but i liked it leh. it seemed like a very fruitful day spent at many places.

then we took damn long to decide where to go next cos the night was still early and nobody seemed to be getting drinks or desserts..so ecp was our next destination. chat chat chat.
joy, it never lasts..... lol

I'm really learning how to treasure my times spent with my family and friends.
Oh! colleagues ! how much comfort can I get or provide them?

1:24 am