Thursday, January 14, 2010
post a levels blues
There is still something that comes back to me every now and then. That is my results!!!! Although I've drifted away from that topic for quite some time , I'm still always reminded of that ! people ask about it, I meet people that are waiting for results too almost everyday, some of my a level resources are still around...
honestly, I'm scared bcos I don't have any concrete plans for my future yet. shit. I'm not even confident enough to dream and anticipate things. By browsing through the university websites make me feel worse. but I don't think I've let myself down last year so retaking my a levels this year would be my least preferred option cos it won't make much difference.
It's 14 Jan. I tell you the day's gonna come very soon.
so much for hating stigmatization of students that had records of "not making it" when I, myself is guilty of such as well.
I think the day when I'm no longer feeling bad for my lousy results ( that is if I really get that for the upcoming one) will be when I've convinced myself this kind of judgement is fallacious. sigh it's an entirely different matter as to merely disregard them..
5:22 pm