secret place on Earth

Saturday, January 23, 2010

off- day :)

hello... I have been posting entries that are not very pleasant to the ears lately. shall do sth more light-hearted today.
tell you what am I gonna do tmr then.

hahaha.

wake up at 9am and reach vivo by 10pm to make some money transaction.
I'm aiming to start queuing for food by 1pm before the waiting time gets onto my nerves. take away some food for family cos heavily discounted food always tastes soooo good!
leave house and head towards jj. hopefully can reach by 5pm. and then mass dance doesn't end so soon. cos I'm missing mass dances very much. I wonder who am I meeting in school tmr. I wish to be surprised by who I'm seeing. hahaha.... I think I should be leaving jj by about 9pm so that I can go look for cute planners at artbox. this is urgent ar...gotta settle this asap cos feb is arriving soon and my planner will only be 11/12 utilised.

oh what a packed schedule i have !

12:12 am