secret place on Earth

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

23 days old at work

it has been quite a busy week for enchanted as more (internal) guests are coming in. honestly i'm far more shy and unconfident of approaching strangers that what I thought myself to be.
but so far, I'm quite proud of my performance esp. since I don't consider myself as someone who is witty and eloquent.

now what I need to do is to think of more lines and more more practices!!!! :)

my team members are so active and sporty...they're meeting up to .................................................................................play basketball.
anw we are planning for morning jogs before work starts in the future. that one, i will consider seriously and try my best to join them!

and as of today, I'm 23 days old!!!! and people call me by so many names omg !.... chenyufen!!!, evian, short short, sugi (sugeeeeeeee) i had to wear that mock name tag and they thought that the name suits my face. -_-

i know this sounds sick but i miss hearing people calling me chubbyna or chubby or chubby baby, though they arent very true.

9:20 pm