secret place on Earth

Monday, November 30, 2009

i want to go to school

I've gt a job interview! interviewwww this saturday!!!! I'm very excited lehhhhhhhhhh........! tell you more when I'm confirmed for the job. ;)

guess what I've been doing these days?
I'm having so much fun mansssss..... I loveeeeeeee harvest moon wiiiiiii..heehehehe... so addictive.
and I've settled for my prom dress! thankssssss to lotsa people.....hehehehe.... and I caught a super duper good charity concert over the weekends......hohoho! and and I've just been to botanic gardens with my family for an outdoor feast ytd! yipppeeeee...!

but i feel like i've been in my own world for too long. kinda lost in touch with...sch and sch stuff....hur hur hur hur. I miss school too. I miss attending lessons :(
I think the one and only final last chance for me to connect with the school is to start to do my bio mcqs NOW!

8:43 pm