Thursday, November 05, 2009
a better than average day before a levels
I feel good today! haven't been any happier than today since a long long time..because I finally got to interact with people besides my family members after another week of preparation. and on top of that, ms goh played a very important role of an excellent counsellor. she is ...definitely a woman you would want to envy. I don't know how to piece the descriptions of her into an introduction of her because she has revealed quite a fair bit of her personality during these few sessions of consultations with her and the problem is they all come in mutually exclusive snippets. So this bio teacher who doesn't even teach my class still remains as a nice and intriguing character.
anyway I'm glad that my morale has been bolstered at the finals before the start of a levels.
great :)
btw now I'm quite sure that I detest working in solitary for soooooooo long. siao one. a few days ago, (yes I can rmb so clearly) I threw my class' prom night tix receipts away. and I wonder why was there nothing to stop me.
ps. If the sun represents hope and warmth, then I'm certain that he was beaming at me this morning :D happy happy!
6:04 pm