Saturday, October 17, 2009
my shoulders are aching so badly =(
Another significant day had just passed. It was the last day of classroom learning, morning assemblies (not for ytd due to the lightning alert), common breaks...nationwide colleges had their graduation ceremonies ytd but our JJ didn't have that sort. but it's okay. my love for JJ (not just the school, it's everything associated with it) still remains unchanged!
sad to say that not all people realise or rather, yet to be affected by the implications of that. can you believe it? I only met 8 out of 21 people (I meant those that I had enough time to properly interact with them) in my class ytd! true enough, they did come to school for a while but it was under a forced circumstance. we even had to resort to "bribing" them, in order to interest them to come to school. wth right?! eventually when we didn't carry out the plan, the majority disappeared. don't be mistaken, I'm not so bothered by that actually.ever since the day when I've learnt that these people (including my used-to-be-close friend) can get so self-centred at the expense of causing so much inconvenience to others, I knew that they can't be more than just acquaintances. anyway it's their problem, cos I'm very sure that they're going to hate themselves for not cherishing their last few jc days when one fine day, they start to reminisce about their good old days in the future.
on a brighter note, I'm proud to say that I have faithfully been coming to school, treasured the times with my schoolmates and sang the anthem everyday (except when I'm late and still panting away)! and I had fun with meiyen, sihui and cuifen last evening! lol thanks for staying back in school with me la. =)
7:48 pm