secret place on Earth

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

continued!

ah ok I'm back. currently eating bread. I'm elated cos theres an unusual side dish lying on the dining table. YAY I'VE GOT A FRIED EGG!

So I met Meiyen and Puiyeng by chance ytd. then Mr Shane came over and informed us that Azureen was down for his maths thing. He shook my hand and wished me. Then he started darting his eyes around the benches, as if looking for any suspicious character. Mr Shane is a very vigilant man.

We decided to join Azureen at the classroom. On our way there, someone's backview has caught my attention at the staircase (in school) again. It has never failed to make me get all so flustered.

Oh and finally, I got to meet Azooooooooooooooooooooreen! We chatted and went on and on and on until Mr Shane had to SEPARATE US! =(

but we reunited when the uncle started chasing people out of the classrooms. went back to the enchanted forest and I used that ipod for the first time! (i dunno what's that model called...seldom come into contact with anything so hi-tech)

and it was time to go home! saw Aiksong and Siian at the bball court. Thanks Aiksong for the persistent effort to wave at us across the lush (synethetic) field and Siian (tgt with that J1 female councillor) for giving us their very nice attention.

oh and not forgetting tt mysterious figure. I'm alr contented that there was some degree of openess and sincerity manisfested in our last minute lil interaction just right before we both had concluded our day in school.

Just like that, I've spent a very simple 18th birthday in school with 2 main characters, namely Azureen and Mr Mysterious so coincidentally. Everything had happened seemed so fateful, like uh enzymatic chain reaction. Thank you Azureen. You don't know how happy I was to be able to spend my birthday with you !!! =D

You think the day was going to end alr but no. To my surprise, my sister had bought me a super chocolatey,organic cake that's topped with some exotic nuts. Even though she was trying to pull it off so casually but actually I know she was just being sweet. Thank you jie jie! =)and my mom's gonna whip up my birthday noodles this weekend! SO EXCITED !!! I want to cry alr, everyone's being very nice to me this year. and surprise, surprise..!skdfhiwernsjdfoijsdf my dad chirped "happy birthday ar" at me !!!

Azureen told me that my birthday reminder didn't appear in fb notifications cos apparently I didn't do the setting. oh BUT THEN I was so happy cos I eventually got to talk to so many people over fb for the whole night.!

AND THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN, AZUREEN!!!YOU'VE REALLY MADE MY DAY, AND YOU ALWAYS DO =))))
and thanks everyoneeeeeee for everything that had kept me occupied for the whole day =D so happy. what a happy day.

ps. gina had sent me a such a touching poem !!!!!!!!; weichang texted me from taiwan!!!!!; mabel and kokleong raced to text me the last !!!!!!! O.O

alright. I'm turning back to maths. hahaha...

11:26 am