secret place on Earth

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

bliss is the word

Today (typed a few mins ago) had been such a fantastic day, it was so simple yet the day just went well! =)
It all started with fairuz asking me last night if I wanna study in school on the following day. I agreed but unfortunately she couldn't turn up today due to some family matters.Dear Fairuz, I hope everything's fine now =)
and so I decided to settle down at the benches beside the enchanted forest by myself. The breeze was gentle, sunlight intensity was optimum, and the school had the right size of familiar faces.I was still feeling light-hearted as the lovely serenity dawned upon me,knowing that things are going well.
Very shortly, Puiyeng and Meiyen bounced over cheerfully (as usual) and joined me at the benches.
I realise that I have to pause here cos i need to sleep alr. shall be continued ~

11:50 pm