Wednesday, August 26, 2009
silent night
don't know what am I doing here. I'm supposed to be recapping the processes of cloning plants, polymerase chain reaction, southern blot hybridisation...uh....gene therepy....and...what not.
a day without much commenting to do makes me feel uneasy. So I'm just trying to squeeze something out here. Life is pretty sedentary for me now..all I need to do is to pace my revision, eat healthily , rest adequately and just stay in a tip top condition. It sounds a lil boring hor? Actially I think so too. While fb, music, teevee, daydreaming, reading (on Times and newspapers. That's why to me, reading is the least convincing type of entertainment. and I seldom read fiction books) have made quite an impact in diversifying my routine days, I'm missing interaction with people. Can't wait to go back to school.
I have an issue with people being so kind and helpful towards someone who is impolite, distrusting and very self-centred. honestly, I'm not hoping such a person to be producing any result better than what he is expecting.
10:59 pm