Friday, July 24, 2009
I can't wait to
a typical friday night that allows me to turn in early at ease.
so many things had happened in the week.
I've noticed that "how are you" is a popular choice of a pick-up line at least for the people I've come across as I grow older. I'm beginning to like to use it to strike a conversation with people whom I'm genuinely concerned about and yet I have no sufficient knowledge of a particular subject. Even though such a question usually doesn't receive satisfactory answers but personally, I think that it is the precursor to the continuation of a conversation and it tells quite a bit about the other party, by judging from the type of response, eye movements......
I used to think that "how are you" is a dumb conversation filler but now it seems to be becoming more meaningful to me. Oh and I guess it may be because as people advance with age, they're expecting much more things that are not within the expected from themselves and others. So a question with a generic nature has to be posed. hahahah I dunno what has gotten into me for me to be talking about such things...
every weekday, I'm excited for school bcos I get to be conditioned for studying, I feel so accomplised whenever I'm re-assured that I know my stuff and when my wrong concepts have been rectified, and I get to see the people I wanna interact with.
I look forward to go home too for 45 min drama at 8 and dinner and sleep. I love hongkong dramas, cos they make me think alot about reality, life...
I look forward to many things in a day during times like this...focused and easy life. They really make me happy. and I have to agree with this finding from readers' digest that people who find joy in little things are generally happier.
I feel that it's absolutely necessary to keep yourself happy besides healthy, fit...and prepared for a levels. the Happiness of a j2 doesn't only have to come from substantial achievements in school. If not...I would have sunk into depression a long time ago. So ar, actually term 3 isn't really a sad sad term. What's so bad about it...? really...
9:54 pm