secret place on Earth

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

fb is really quite addictive

ohhhh... hello !!! 

hmph, this is going to be the last relaxed week of the year already cus starting from next week, structured remedials and the fantastic random tests gonna kick in. most likely...erm...there wont be any opportunities for afterschool non-curriculum nonsense like, a girls-only seoul garden lunch in town :),  or movies ( I haven't watched confessions of a shopaholic YET)........ and and bio remedials are so intensive! my gawd. I'm so sick of.............................. 

they say that....if you're only starting your work in JUNE, means you're bound to be dead. THERES 6 MORE WEEKS TO GO!! (according to puiyeng). bio skill a SPA is very irritating.........it's a brainless yet challenging ordeal to go through. hate to memorise useless things.
anyway, bio isn't the only thing to be worried about.... 

history lessons make me happy and feel strongly for the lesson taught and Mr Hendri is so entertaining!I feel that my life has been very much opened up  but on the other hand, it seems to be that I had been living on another planet too. anyway, I have a new aim in life, that is to make friends with a jew, just realised that I've never come across one before....

and and time really flies (I spoke terribly with a shitty grammatical error, hoping that fairuz didn't notice. -_-)!!!!!!!!!!! no more lenient allowances for daydreaming yes? won't be in the mood to anyway.

8:18 pm