secret place on Earth

Sunday, January 11, 2009

ogl prep camp was ohhh-kay

hello back from ogl prep camp...!! suffering some camp hangover, not those that some other people had excitedly described about. I'm so sleeepy, having water retention ( !!!!! that means my face is partially swollen now) and my god, I fell on knees again right at the same spot of the piggyback- gina- injury and my body is like frozen.

so I was here in the first place to do the survey of the camp and then I got stuck at the first question ie. what was the most enjoyable event in the camp?

nothing instantaneous came to my mind. so I decided to think through carefully about the whole camp via blogging.

but before that I think I should have a shower first before the night turns cold. so much laundry to do !!!!! argh...

5:58 pm