Friday, January 23, 2009
crippled
Just when I thought that it has been quite a good year start so far, [(you know.. I've finally regulated all my body's biological functions ie. sleep, diet, etc etc (and other processes that go in cycles). I even had the momentum give it all for studies becos the pace in school makes me feel like as though prelims is next term. met new nice people . my parents didn't scream at me for doing stupid things...) UNTIL the whole cny rehearsal started which I used to antipicate as last year's cny celebration was so happening- I didn't want to think badly of the plannning process in any way. okay but I won't start all the whiney things all over again. anw, lousy things just started to pour in... felt bad about the rehearsal (bad as in.. the generic type of bad feeling), the yong tau foo auntie scolded me for taking the wrong soup -_-, AND I SPRAINED MY LEFT ANKLE LAST EVENING. don't tell you how I sprained it....it's quite stupid. Zzz.... ya but my ankle condition is much better after seeing the chinese physician alr lar. but the thing is ARGH.....it's just plain unlucky to be getting injured at this period of time. no nice heels to wear over cny, no more family dance for me (sorry faizal). but as I was telling Azureen, I don't have to wash any socks for quite sometime. =D
anw.. gathering with jj pae 08s03 over dinner at fish and co. (glasshouse) last saturday.
featuring shuyi, the birthday girl, other fun-loving ex classmates, cute tommy cheng and my proudly opened curtains. -_-


kay goodnight earthlets. happy 牛 year !
7:19 pm