secret place on Earth

Thursday, December 04, 2008

a day with azureen!.

so ytd I met up with the used-to-be-maggiehaired girl.
now that brand new confident woman just came back from germany and so skinny , hmph!
we toured around bugis street- my first shopping trip there. It isn't too bad cos the ventilation has improved (I used to cut through that place to get to the other side of bugis), the items are of the same kind..you know, bugis streetish looking. I wasn't trying to imply anything! in fact, i was genuinely in search for something like those for an important event. aiya but I still didn't get anything.


and after that, we returned to parco. THAT'S WHEN THE CRAZY MOMENTS PREVAILS


I've finally killed my curiosity for WASABI-FLAVOURED ICECREAM with green tea leaves as topping! it didn't taste that bad what. Azureen just had to go get herself a cherry ice-cream from gelatos or sth just to go against me.
Although I looked quite scared in this picture...BUT THE ICE-CREAM IS WORTH A TRY ESP FOR ADVENTUROUS PPL LIKE ME! I didn't expect it to taste like that tho.

THEN! we proceeded to the......stall (yes you know those temporary ones that sit along the walkway that is adjacent to the main shops?) that sell CUTE ITEMS/ACCESSORIES.oh! you wouldn't understand how much love we have for them! maybe we should name it CUTESIA-prounounced as 'kyoot-seyr' not 'kewt-siah' ar !; in future for convenience sake and to hype up the image of them with a fun name. It's always an embarrassing experience whenever we shop for cutesia but we'll just become oblivious about anything else and disregard the salesgirl (cos shes not helpful in any way ).

azureen: eh you think i should get the orange flower (ring) or the red flower?
me: *slaps forehead*
salesgirl: white flower
-----------------------------------------------
me: haiyer I dunno if I should get the bangle or the hairband!
azureen: *thinking deeply*
salesgirl: buy both !

If I were to meet any salesperson that can entertain me as well as how azureen and I pondered seriously over each other's items, I will.........be delighted!!

anw ! I need to present you our cutesia goodiebag !
and then...azureen insisted to take more pictures! so tiring.
don't ridicule the rings ar i tell you ! choose very long one leh. and this is the first proper ring i've worn (not those sticker rings hor !)

I'll end off with something really cute, in case the abovementioned isn't your definition of cuteness.

I had multiple pictures of this toddler but am too lazy to upload all of them!
A day with Azureen= cutesia + embarrassment+ camwhoring + laughter!
p.s : I still have somemore things to blog about but I'll have to turn in alr !

















10:45 pm