I'm sure I'm doing something meaningful this holidays! cos I have more time to think what I really want to do. imma organise a pri. school outing. it's funny how some of my ex-classmates reacted when I approached them regarding that plan.
yiling: omg! I never knew that I would live to see this day!!!
amanda: 6B????!!!!! that is like so ancient!
shawn foo: AWESOME
aaron wong: today I was still thinking if a 6b gathering is ever gonna happen.
SEE SEE SEE !!! you should stop being skeptical about a having a PRI. SCHOOL OUTING at the age of only 17. cos it's still not too late to gather all your childhood friends back. and MSN is of such a great help !!! it makes things so much easier since I had most of their contacts.
chatting with my childhood friends had been very fun and got me so busy on msn because the conversations always revolve around the childhood memories and the catching up stuff. the best thing is, it will never go dry! becos both parties will be equally interested in the conv.
As I had to ask around for the contacts that I didn't have, I managed to get hold of the email address of the third crush in my whole life. and because of that, we ended up talking for hours. HOHOHO! I'm able to realise my childhood dream through planning a pri. sch outing !!!
I'm considered lucky in a way. There is aid from the advanced technology and my ex-classmates were very supportive by being positive towards the outing.
AND I HAVE TO SAY THIS AGAIN, NO MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE I'VE REPEATED TO ALREADY ! I'M VERRRRRRRRYYYYY EXCITED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!!!