azureen pulled me to camwhore last friday. this is one of the hundred crazy photos. I thought we look cute in this leh but realised that I look quite ugly when enlarged. =\ cannot see my eyes !!! alamak. I should upload a prettier one later, if not you get the wrong impression of me. hehehe.
my class went for the learning journey at the parliament house today. got to walked some distance in the cityhall-clarke quay area as we were looking for our bus frantically and became nostalgic cos I haven't been to that place for quite some time. I love to hang around that place alone. anw today's trip was very enriching. participated or rather, sat through a "debate" between our class and some tp students on the ban violent cartoons bill. I was disinterested in the topic as I thought that it's not something really big deal and can't relate to that so I shaddapt. That's why I think being a member of the parliament is tough, one has to force himself to generate opinions on subjects that he may not even like. Oh yes ! I'm aiming to attend at least one parliament sitting by this year end. sounds quite exciting to see the ministers upclose and to hear their voices. (as in literally their voices. I dunno how most of them sound like!)
okay. getting sleepy. Zzzzz