secret place on Earth

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

rainy days

* house phone ringing furiously at 2050. I stomped towards the phone and picked it up*

[ conversation in informal teochew ]

me: HAloooooooooooo

grandmother: HALOW!

me: ah ma ar.

grandmother: ah girl ar.

me: arh.

grandmother: KOR KOR AND JIE JIE LEH?!!!!

me: kor kor at home, jie jie went out.

grandmother: lock the door properly arh, then close the window..the rain is coming !

me: orh

grandmother: then now holidays still going back to sch har?!

me: arh.

grandmother: until what time?!

me: oh..only in the morning.

grandmother: RMB TO CLOSE THE WINDOW AR! then lock the door properly..

me: orh

grandmother: ahh...ok BYE BYE !

me: bye bye.

cute phone conversation with my grandma for over 14 years. haha

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ! THERE ARE ACTUALLY PPL WHO HATE WALL.E !!! I'M VERY VERY SHOCKED I TELL YOU. HOW CAN ANYONE HATE SOMETHING SO CUTE ???!!!!!

GR SO ANGRY.

5:40 pm