secret place on Earth

Monday, September 01, 2008

no time no time !

oh and I'm starting to feel the some pressure building up during this pre-exam period. actually, the day when the pre-exam period starts is very subjective. For some people, it's aligned with the first day of school reopening, some others define the pre-exam period as the time when they see everyone around them are mugging so they mug with them too, and then for me-when I finally realise that I've got so much things to do yet so little time ! There are still many many groups of people lar..like their pre-exam preparations got kicked off by the previous results, or don't even practice the pre-exam period. So in other words, my pre-exam period is starting kinda late compared to the rest of the groups of people huh....?

I've got a math mock paper this friday and I feel extremely driven to finish preparing myself for math by wednesday night (which sounds highly impossible).

the WR deadline is approaching us nearer and nearer everyday; I HAVE to finish all my parts for draft III by tonight for tmr's discussion with team elites. (esp. when I've just created more work for me and my group over the weekends but I didn't regret doing that. you know my level of logic fluctuates all the time; I force myself to think when i feel the sense of urgency)

..... and I've got no time to put my emotions aside. I suddenly feel even more empty when my parents left for a trip to Thailand (so I'll be home alone till my siblings are back from their daily work/school/dates) and they'll only be back on this friday morning. strangely I've never felt like that before! and I'm still depending on my music collection for cure....

someone really new had joined us for PW meeting today. IT'S DENISE' BROTHER, DONOVAN !!! hes really really cuteeeee...and I'm knowingly allowing myself to get distracted by him. Donovan is so small; he weighs 21kg (and I was telling everyone how hard I was trying to achieve 20kg back then toooooo. HEHEHE) and he forgots his height (SO CUTE ! I THINK hes just slighly taller than a metre) Hes only pri.3 (9 years old) and Denise loves him so much (I've never seen that loving side of Denise before , oops) ! I'm so fascinated by how Denise teaches him how to read the clock. (haha...I've never interacted with a primary school kid since I've graduated from my pri. school. lol )

My sister and I share the same 8 years of age gap as Denise and Donovan too! and I wonder when I was as young as Donovan, was every big person around me harping on how cute I was?!!! I THINK SO LEH. I've met both my sister's and brother's friends. Maybe my brother's friends didn't like me, cos I was toooo irritatingly cute (hehehe!) so I distracted them from their video games and project work but I'm sure that my sister's friends loved me back then because all they had ever done when they came to my house was to bitch (nothing that requires concentration) and then girls are girls what..they love cute thingsss and boys won't know how to appreciate cute things. HMPH (HOHOHOHOHO I REALLY FEEL LIKE SLAPPING MYSELF)

but that was 8 years and more ago....

NOW I ALSO WANT A YOUNGER SIBLING !!! a baby or a toddler also can ! I want to have someone whom I can shower all my love on, just like Denise. =)

3:30 pm