I'm sorry team elites. I gotta spend some time here while the rest of you are still rushing through the wr because my sister had kindly offered to treat me, tgt with godfrey to a super duper good movie this evening and I really have to blog about it. It's none other than...WALL.E (supposedly pronounced as wallie)!!!!!
It's such a feel-good movie, I'm sure everyone had left the theatre feeling all happy and beautiful. I can feel my heart still pounding in excitment as I carefully race through the storyline. Usually, I wouldn't bother to recall the movie (yes I know, it's a waste of time and money) and I have to mention why do I love this movie! because it's heartwarmingly cute. It talks (there isn't much human-human conversation anyway, except when the captain of the cruise starts making announcements and when wallE and eva (not sure if it's spelt like that) make random noises) about the love for planet Earth and love for your counterparts! those are what should exactly be addresssed to most people. and I agree that people like to watch movie because they can relate well to the story.
The more I think that this movie is brilliant because the non-human characters are so well personified without the use of comprehensive verbal language, such that I even feel like tearing at one point of time. Not to mention that the show is very funny, yes it's the haha type of funny that requires fast responses from the audiences, not too much of the witty kind of humour.
I strongly recommend this movie to those who've just had a heavy guilt-filled meal. Did you know that laughing burns lotsa calories?