omg I'm very bored to the extent that I'm waiting for another hour to pass so that my drama can start. I've tried to play some free online trial games but I can no longer clear that stage, thus that surrender. =(
life has gotten a tad more empty...but I've got a couple of things-to-do in mind, just that some passion and motivation are lacking.
anw, here is my agenda (valid till dec 08)
1. I need to do minor shopping quite urgently because the capitaland voucher that my mom had given me gonna expire soon, plus i must get hold of some items real soon.
2. I gotta comtemplate over whether to embark on the new direct university admission programme anot.
3. seriously get back to work after indulging in these lazy days. now imma fix a date that puts an end to this present sluggish lifestyle. ok, next monday shall be it. (after leaders' camp) I will not get myself into trouble with math anymore.
4. focus oral presentation; apparently, ms kim doesn't seem to be keeping a close eye on the progress of our class pw.
5. help liankiat, as promised.
6. my command of (both) languages are getting atrocious, that explains why the pace at which i construct my written and verbal sentences is too slow . I MUST DO STH TO IMPROVE THE STANDARD OF MY LANGUAGES...but I only limit myself to non-fiction books- so the I should read a wider variety of non-fiction materials to compensate for the lack of reading fiction books. that is for english, now whenever I recall that I hadn't written for more than 10 chinese characters (besides my chinese name) for the whole year round, I will feel remorseful for letting cultural roots down (pls don't say that I'm very cliche =\) To make it worse, there is an increased number of people commenting that my spoken mandarin sounds weird. OH NOOOOOO ! this is horrifying. I'm even embarrassed by myself, just by telling others that I've once taken higher chinese in secondary school. and then I happened to come across this prediction on ST over the weekends that by 2010, most quailfied teachers will be music/language-majored graduates. (!!!) which i think, it will definitely come true. WHERE AM I GOING TO STAND IN THE SOCIETY WITH MY MEDIOCRE COMPETENCY ?! I worry for my future, seriously. You ought to be earnest with your learning, Evina Chen.
and life is getting short, I'm already 17 and have yet to produce enough remarkable achievements that can be included in future resumes (besides my disgusting O lvl cert and a few miserable piano and music theory certs which I don't even think that they actually reflect my current abilities).
7. ahem...besides all these worrisome issues. I want to put aside a 3-day detoxifying scheme. so i'll just be eating pure fruits and veggies for 3 days ! oh yes i know, I've been dreaming about this for 2 years alr, I've realised that I can be quite an empty vessel on many occasions but lol... and AZUREEN ! it's not similar to any dieting plans hor. it's all for my health benefits. dieting is so against my principle. =D
The truth is, I do realise the issues in my life, it's just that they do come up and bother me just once in a while to help me with more planning.