secret place on Earth

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

farewell

helooho I'm back from my aunt's (dad's younger sister) 5-day wake, that explains why I was uncontactable- had headache, didn't want to check phone; hands were dirtied after clearing leftovers, didn't want to touch phone ; didn't want to think about anything that is out of the funeral context too. eg. my classmates hadn't received bio tutorial answers from me yet, which they were supposed to, ytd. sorry class =\

Apart from all the drama rama during the funeral, I thought that there were so much to observe. For instance, the unspoken protocol (because there isn't exactly a guide on the what-to-dos, you can only clarify with the elders or the person who is hired to take the family members through the ritual upon your intuitive suspicion before you decide to take an action or something that has yet to be done); the people. (you're bound to meet unbelievably irritating people and post-funeral discussions always revolve about them; on the other hand, some people may surprise you)

I haven't been a total buddhist/taoist believer as I've never understand the full picture. Now I've finally at the very least, rationalised over the reason why chinese funerals have to be conducted in fortissimo.

anyway, I wanna share this, even though it's irrelevant to this post. Here is the greatest quote my deceased aunt had once said," how many men on this planet earth, are like your dad?" . I must must must agree with her.

hahaha...okay, imma study hard alr. =)

goodbye guma, thank you for everything you've done.

9:05 am