I'm tagged by melissa to do this. what a right time to attempt this quiz, serves good reflection too.
My Gender and 7 Things I Want in A Partner"
Gender: F
1. non-smoker. doesn't drink, gamble, hurl vulgarities excessively. (same as you mel !)
2. being responsible towards my feelings (meaning, not proceeding with your usual afternoon naps while I'm still desperately seeking for a listening ear when I'm grumpy)
3.yes being concerned about me too. (what happens in the day shouldn't be avoided as a subject with just a mere goodnight msg)
4. I'm never sick of compliments. I'll love it esp when it comes from my partner.
5. must know how to strike a balance between friends and the partner.
6. able to appreciate me
7. and lastly, support the things I'm doing. (if they're legally and morally correct lar.)
what a long and dehydrating day. my eyes are swollen, head is heavy, throat is sour. why is this happening to me?