secret place on Earth

Friday, August 08, 2008

national day eve

It's finally the national day eve, one of the occasions I'm looking fwd to every year. I was particularly excited for this year initially. However, I didn't turn up for cheerleading neither did I go for the leaders investiture, and most importantly, I've missed out the fun of celebrating the nation's birthday with the school. This is the first time in my life that I didn't appear in school for celebrations. (Even back in kindergarten, when I just have to paint/draw the flag and then sitting through boring concerts during pri school and sec school days. I'm still happy) feel extremely lonely today.How should I spend the rest of day? I would be lying if I say that I gonna study. Btw, congrats bannister ! for clinching the champion trophy for cheerleading =)so proud of you guys!

One of the things I gonna do it quite urgently: clear my phone's inbox/sentbox. becos it's full and i have been reluctant to delete some messsages so I gotta clear the rest manually. today, I've cleared every single thing which means that I'm not gonna see his name unintentionally in my phone anymore.

8:16 am