secret place on Earth

Friday, August 08, 2008

my summary for you

you chose to hang up on me. very well, it's your choice. Nobody has ever hung up on my call before, worse still, the conversation wasn't even initiated by me.

lemme give you my final stand, in case you didn't pick that up during the 1-hr call:

if you've talked to me much earlier about what emotions you're going through, ie. don't even feel like talking to me, I wouldn't have jumped into such conclusions. but that's not the case, you don't even want to tell me that you didn't feel like talking to me. What else can I infer from that besides thinking that you've lost interest in this r/s. It isn't your fault for losing interest you know, maybe I'm not doing a good job you geddit.You started to lose interest, you didn't even inform me about it, then you chose to give up on this r/s w/o attempting to rekindle that what-used-to-be-called affection. What does it go to show again? this r/s isn't as significant as the time and mental effort that took you to battle through the confusing emotions (I got that), so you gave it up. So you don't have to be so confused anymore.

My concluding statement: you didn't treasure this r/s. there wasn't any effort to salvage the r/s. you are the bad guy. there is no way I can change the impression of you unless you've proved to me that I'm wrong wrong wrong which you've failed to do so. You're not obliged to do so, however. Go concentrate on your A levels.

What I'm gonna do: i will forget you. (note: it's spelled F-O-R-G-E-T, not L-E-T-G-O/ F-O-R-G-I-V-E )

9:58 am