I've just started a food diary since sunday, but I've missed a few entries- those days when I call it a day w/o doing any work at home. There is this particular night I rmb, when I got all excited for the next day to arrive. Hence, I just went to sleep because I couldn't wait for the young night to pass anymore. I've shocked people, at least for those whom i've confided to shyly. ANW ! my point is lol, because of the establishment of the food diary, I've became extremely motivated to go for a jog almost everyday! then I can assure myself that I can nv be able to donate blood (even though, I would really like to, if it's within my means, like having sufficient concentration of haemoglobin in my blood. According to some people, the mass of our body is one of the many factors that affects the amount of haemoglobin in our blood, thus determines if one is suitable to be a blood donor anot.) and my bloodtype is not as precious as the other blood types anyway. =( I'm AB+.
oh yeah..promotional exams/ A levels are coming. it's the mugging season again for the whole college.
I'm feeling grumpily air-headed today. I gonna search for some intelligent articles to read. moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ~