AND THE WHOLE WORLD'S SUGGESTING ON HOW BLOGS SHOULD GO ON HIATUS, at least for the next 2-3 months. -_- sorry, I'm not gonna promise that.
ALAMAK mdm koh confronted me during lunchtime for ponning history tutorial. I'm was sooooo surprised because she even bothered to look out for me during her lesson. and I thought that she only pays attention to araaavin.(asjdoasidaskldjb! aravin uses the top of the bookshelf in the library as his table !!! wthhhhhhh? ) anw, I've got to explain why did I skip her lesson. because we don't do anything productive all the time and I gotta give myself double assurance that I'm well-prepared for bio SPA. and yea la, I'll do up the letter that she had demanded from me.
oh yes so I'm enlighted by the always-sensible seehui (my m'sian classmate who had newly returned to school after her 1-week recuperation from dengue at the m'sian hosp). Felt so good after confiding to her. thank you seehui ! =D I really hope that your blood pressure will rise sooon to the required level so that you'll be all pink in health before promos start. Now I'm in a midst of planning.. I thought that I can be considered pretty courageous to even anticipate the event.
Bio SPA was so draining for my brain. aiya I shouldn't phrase it liddat, sounds as though I'm underestimating my own brain capacity.hehehe. aiya I'm just very certain that my skill B part (whereby you have to record your data) is very very flawed wow but I'm satisfised with my skill C (drawing conclusion). Now that it's finally over, I feeeel so relieved.
okay...I can't go on and on alr. =|||||