hello ! I'm not sure why is my title not displayed all the time. it sure lies with my blogskin. shall TRY to fix it another time.
what a short yet draggy day, made me feel so bu shuang. well at least the curriculum time was pretty okay ..My official lessons ended at 1230 ! and then the house mtg at the later part had occupied the sleepiest hours of my day. anw, I thought that the hse mtg-introduction to the hse council wasn't as bad as I thought lar, considering the fact that Gina and I didn't even get to run through the slides properly for more than once before speaking to the fellow J1s. ahhaha but things could always have been better...Mr Leow shared about his Zhejiang trip with us, as well as relating that to us( as usual, he always doesn't speak more than casually,without a reason) That feels very much like a propaganda. I don't know why, there is this something really special about him and another adult (a middle-aged, unmarried man too) that got me all defenceless when they start to rally-as a mean of strong influence on the audience. I don't want to take my time off to figure out this complexity. I believe there is more about them than just being very rational.
oh yeah.I've finally utilised the 2 JJ affinity vouchers today ! you must be thinking why do I have twooooo of them? I happened to spot one of them lying ard helplessly in the school compound. So I played good and adopted it. today, I've helped him to stretched his potential of not just being a random piece of litter. yay...
I had a hard time choosing the items lor. I was just wondering if this is not JJ but some other more prestigious jcs, their school products would have been wiped out long time ago.Interestingly, the stocks are not only cleared by their own students but outsiders with dubious backgrounds too.This isn't really an issue lar. Sometimes it may be good to just stick with your lil humble identity, at least it is unlikely for it to become overrated so that there is a better grasp of control over who/what are going to be associated with.