secret place on Earth

Thursday, July 24, 2008

mixed emotions

got a lil down amd dejected today. Got a serious reminder on the upcoming promotional exams by Ms Kim. I sensed a small degree of exaggeration in this whole "wake-up call" but still, it can't be afforded to be not taken to heart.

...this year is passing so quickly.

and i thought that i would have lotsa things to mention about here but ultimately, i still didn't post them. i don't have the courage to publish these things on a space that is accessible by the public yet.

dbeh says:

i stayed but i ended up disappointing many people anyway

dbeh says:

now i know how it feels like

what a cute tuesday morning says:

elaborate leh.

dbeh says:

how it feels to be disappointed

what a cute tuesday morning says:

oh hahah...

I felt remorseful once again. but I've been getting so turned off these days and am guilty of giving myself excuses, like how other things have been getting in my way. Unfortunately, the ugly fact is that I've been procrastinating alot. Actually I've realised only recently that procrastination is not the only factor behind the time wastage. It's procrastination + getting carried away for anticipating sth so undefined. I don't really know the proper expression to it. anw they're just forms of waiting. And junkai said this to me on this monday morning, that if not for the subconscious prioritising of the committment, I wouldn't have been expecting (waiting) things all the time and would have been doing sth else ( wouldn't have been procrastinating) instead. damn, I know that I'm not wrong. (How can waiting of any harmless form be wrong? ) I'm just remorseful because I've disappointed people.

5:25 pm