hey lo ho!!!!! I was wondering if there will be this day when I disappear from the blogosphere a minute ago. but then I assured myself that that wont happen at least for this year.
OH YES! updates updates ! I'm always bombarding this place with so much updates each time I'm back. let's see..what will you be interested in? getting eliminated at JJ talent time audition? LOL how about falling flat at the bball court during pc? and that both occurred on the same auspicious day?! in case you're into juicy news....wahahahaha. I have many of them ! I guess they are easily assessible if you pay more attention here (and subsequent entries).
I think I'm getting more and more superficial. You know when I get immersed into just pure explicit joy and laughter and surprises and happiness :D everyday, I just couldn't bear to get myself to be too bothered by things that can't be categorised as any in the above. I'm afraid that I might lose the ability to think a lil deeper, or rather what some people name it as"think too much".you see theres nothing wrong of living so happily and thinking too much, at least to me. The problem comes when I cant strike a balance between the both of them.... ok i'm harping on an issue that has no resolution to it.
and you learn to ask why.
Mr Shane is very weird. I'm so scared of consulting him about math. He eats his dinner at 4pm everyday and teaches math via mindmaps (!) and he refrains himself from looking whenever our class vote for a date for extra lessons.
I think this whole talent time thingy (it may not be obvious) but had brought my class closer. You should have seen how supportive my classmates are. and anyway, we are now all giving out utmost support to THOMASSSSSSSSSSSSS! (teckthong) yay YAY YAY ! and thank you significant person for making subtantial improvement to my morale.
and Ocean Koh describes President Kennedy as ' young and vigorous' . =) well noted.